Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Line Pandora 94
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for beginners
- Lightweight and forgiving
- Loves fresh snow
- Rips everywhere but prefers softer conditions
- Good for low intermediate skis
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.