- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for aggressive skiers
- Declivity is a good ski for those who are 90% resort
- Regular Line Blade is a directional all-mountain ski
- Blade Optic is better for those who want metal underfoot
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.