Blizzard Brahma 88 vs K2 Reckoner 92
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for entry level skiers
- Versatile and fun
- Good for freestyle and freeride
- Narrow shape increases versatility
- Plenty playful
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.