Blizzard Brahma 88 vs K2 Midnight
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for progressing skills in the park
- Good turning and performance on prepared slopes
- 88 millimeter underfoot width
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Comes with a free carrying case
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.