Blizzard Brahma 88 vs K2 Disruption 75
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for a beginner skiier
- Easy to attach bindings and fit them to boots
- Solid edge control
- All day comfort
- Won't be denied when it comes to making skis that look great
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.