Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Icelantic Rocky Mountain Nomad 105
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Made for powder skiing
- Light and agile for easy turning
- Good edge hold
- Stable at high speeds
- Easy to control in powder conditions
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.