Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Faction Prodigy 2 YTH
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Made for advanced skiers
- Prodigy 2 is a step up from the original Faction Prodigy
- Comes with an adjustable binding and a detachable tail wheel
- Weight is about the same as a traditional ski
- Good value for the money
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.