Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Dynastar Glory 89
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for carving
- Not very stable at high speeds
- Nice and stiff
- Do pretty well on lighter, drier snow
- In resort skis
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.