Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Blizzard Sheeva Twin Jr
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Made for beginner skiers
- Light and easy to maneuver
- Not good for experts
- Poor construction
- Terrible customer service
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.