Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Blizzard Hustle 10
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for a midfat do it all ski
- Light enough to tour on but still enough ski for everyday resort skiing
- A blast in some fresh snow, but holds up really well on piste
- Slimmed down from previous years
- An amazing all mountain ski that does everything well
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.