Blizzard Brahma 82 vs Moment Wildcat 108
- Great for advanced intermediate to advanced skiers
- Composition is made up of a true blend of wood core
- Gets a huge, huge upgrade this year
- Excellent option for that advanced intermediate to advanced level skier
- Good dark horse choice might be the Sego Cleaver all mountain
- Great for skiing the same terrain and style as you
- Slightly more stable than the enforcer
- Meridian is going to be much more nimble and
- Will float fairly comparable to the Meridian
- ON3P and J Skis are going to be heavy
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.