Blizzard Brahma 82 vs J Skis Masterblaster
- Great for advanced intermediate to advanced skiers
- Composition is made up of a true blend of wood core
- Gets a huge, huge upgrade this year
- Excellent option for that advanced intermediate to advanced level skier
- Good dark horse choice might be the Sego Cleaver all mountain
- Great for advanced skiers
- Heavy and damp
- Carves well on firm snow
- Wide enough to float on smaller pow days
- Soft enough to feel forgiving and maneuverable in tighter spaces
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Value For Money
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.