Blizzard Brahma 82 vs Icelantic Pioneer 96
- Great for advanced intermediate to advanced skiers
- Composition is made up of a true blend of wood core
- Gets a huge, huge upgrade this year
- Excellent option for that advanced intermediate to advanced level skier
- Good dark horse choice might be the Sego Cleaver all mountain
- Great for advanced intermediates to experts
- Light and playful
- Good mix of stiffness and playfulness
- Excellent all-around ski
- Rustler 9 is a better ski for more experienced skiers
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.