- Great for jibbing
- Unique construction
- Pretty durable
- Easy to press and butter
- Capable of handling any terrain
- Great for freestyle snowboarding
- Good for cruising around the mountain
- Twin shape which is good for backcountry use
- 26.8 waist size which is good for people with big feet
- Comes in at 159 dollars
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.