Anycubic Mega S vs Monoprice MP Cadet
- Great for basic filament-based printing
- Easy to set up and use
- Good print quality for a basic machine
- Supports a variety of filament types
- Employs FFF technology
- Great for beginners
- Good build volume
- Awkward filament handling
- Virtually useless wifi printing
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.