Anycubic Kobra Max vs Sovol SV01
- Great for beginners
- Easy to use
- Good price point
- Uses Bowden tube between nozzle and extruder
- Loud fan when first starting to print
- Great for a solid direct drive printer
- Doesn't have more than 220mm^3 of printing capability
- Might need some improvement with the mounting screws
- Recommended for use in a spare bedroom or garage
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Ease Of Use
You will be betting on the product you get! (Bad)
The sovol 1 has the thermal runaway problems and the broken nozzle problem. Both printers have nice upgrades you can get for a better ease of use but all the plugs on the motherboard are hotglued in so you risk hurting the motherboard when trying to install and that doesn't seem use friendly I've had to use the return service on both of them but the sovol 3 still has a wobbly nozzle issue and the sovol 1s nozzle still broke off in the hot end while replacing. I will not be buying from sovol again I wish you luck and hope you get on of there more cared for production models.
2 years ago
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.