Anycubic Kobra Max vs Creality Ender 5
- Great for beginners
- Easy to use
- Good price point
- Uses Bowden tube between nozzle and extruder
- Loud fan when first starting to print
- Great for quick builds
- Capable of some really nice prints and good speeds
- Insanely customizeable/upgradeable
- Silent control board (not that it matters, see below)
- Fans are VERY loud
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.