Anycubic Chiron vs Biqu B1
- Great for cosplay
- Some issues with the product
- Takes some post processing to make cosplay items
- Good little machines
- Great for first time 3D printer buyers
- Touch screen can be difficult to use
- Printer stops mid-print
- RGB light inside the dial
- Print head is pink and highlighted
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Quality control issues from the factory, but once fixed, quite reliable
8mm nozzle with good results. I'm now happy with the printer and wanted to voice my quality control concerns since it set me back a couple months of troubleshooting/waiting for parts to get it working again.
3 years ago
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.