Anet A8 vs Creality Ender 5 Pro
- Great for printing cheap items
- Takes a long time to print
- Parts are hard to find and customer service is difficult
- Not an A8 printer
- Do not purchase
- Great for first time printers
- Quick build
- Capable of some really nice prints and good speeds
- Insanely customizeable/upgradeable
- Silent control board (not that it matters, see below)
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Make sure you get it set up before the return window closes...
Most of the stuff that was missing is easy enough to replace so I'm more concerned that the printer itself works as it should. Currently I'm printing the test dog and everything seems to be going good. It's pretty much just a coaster right now as only the base is done. I guess I learned my lesson about waiting so long to open stuff like this
3 years ago
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.