- Great for modern hobby board games
- Complex rules to learn
- Interesting theme
- Components of high quality
- Good for family fun
- Great for strategy and some luck
- Design ensures there are variations to the game every time
- Usually takes 60-90 minutes to play, best with four players
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.