Philips Premium Airfryer HD9741/96
Based on 51 reviews
The Looria Grade (A - F) accounts for multiple factors, including sentiment, helpfulness, and more. Learn about our sources and ranking.
- Great for Gordon Ramsay fans
- Pod type design for easy cleaning
- Easy to use release button
- Healthy meals that are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside
- Vegetables - broccoli the floret tips were extremely burnt
PHILIPS AIRFRYER HD9741 REVIEW + AIR FRYER ESPRESSO STEAK RECIPE
Philips Airfryer Avance Collection review: This air fryer isn't worth your money or counter space
Not what I expected
Button on basket difficult to push
Would have given it 5 stars, but....
Wife Loves It, But Just a Bit Difficult to Clean
A Great Air-Fryer And A User's Friently.
You have to separately buy baking pan & grill pan
Fry with little or no oil
QuickClean and dishwasher-safe for all removable parts
14.4"D x 9.6"W x 10.8"H
Would you like to connect with an authentic owner of this product for an honest opinion or to ask questions?