Masamoto Sohonten Wa-Nakiri
Best for Most
in Kitchen Knife
Based on 6 reviews
The Looria Grade (A - F) accounts for multiple factors, including sentiment, helpfulness, and more. Learn about our sources and ranking.
- Great for chopping vegetables
- Sharp and light on the hand
- Curved just right for cutting ease
- Very nice to use in a restaurant setting
- Insanely sharp out of the box
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.