Based on 168 reviews
The Looria Grade (A - F) accounts for multiple factors, including sentiment, helpfulness, and more. Learn about our sources and ranking.
- Great for a minimalist, efficient, and simple to use wireless printer
- Prints about 50-60% of the time
- Toner cartridges truly last ages compared to inkjet printer ink cartridges
- Upfront cost is there but toner cartridges truly last
- Seems to make the most sense for you
Brother HL- L2350DW Laser Printer Unboxing + Basic Setup and Initial Review / Demonstration
What is an affordable & reliable printer for a teacher?
The tale of the Install
Nice Printer, Inept Support
Hard setup; terrible app; good prints
Would you like to connect with an authentic owner of this product for an honest opinion or to ask questions?