Schrade Extreme Survival Large Fixed Blade Knife vs CRKT Krein Mossback Bird and Trout Fixed Blade Knife
- Great for basic woodcraft and firebuilding
- Heavy, solid, and sturdy
- Rubber handle not flush with the tang
- Pros and cons as all other knives
- Worth the money
- Great for cleaning trout
- Handle is good and allows for a good grip
- Blade is small and sharp
- Wish it had a sharper spine
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.