- Made for carrying loads up to 40 pounds
- Hydration sleeve converts to a small daypack
- Very easy to adjust the torso length
- No rolltop closure
- Left hipbelt pocket is mesh,
- Great for high peaks snow-shoeing and hiking
- More versatile than it appears
- You can strap a snowboard or skis to it
- Rain cover
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Mountain Hardwear PCT 55 L Pack - Men's
My first real backpacking pack and its almost perfect
This is my first real pack for overnight backpacking. I have been hiking and using Mtn Hardware packs for a long time I currently have a Splitter 20 that I've had for about 8 years and put through the ringer. Also my newer pack a Rainshadow 36 that's about 4 years old and used and abused with no sig...
Osprey Kresta 14 Snow Pack - Women's
AWESOME winter pack
We used it for high peaks snow-shoeing and hiking. It is more versatile than it appears. You can strap a snowboard or skis to it. The number of pockets is overwhelming at first, but well placed and HIGHLY accessible. The red zipper on the side is an easy access to the front pocket. The rear access o...