Line Sick Day 88 vs Salomon QST Ripper M
- Great for intermediates
- Stable for its weight
- Easy to get into turns
- Holds an edge well
- Made for aggressive skiing
- Good for carving and bombing runs
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Comes with a carrying case
- Some reviewers say it's too stiff
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.