Line Sick Day 88 vs Line Skis Supernatural 86
- Great for intermediates
- Stable for its weight
- Easy to get into turns
- Holds an edge well
- Great for intermediate to advanced skiers
- 86mm underfoot width provides a little bit of stability
- Freeride turn shape and freeride feel
- Fun ski that is unexpected from the Line brand
- Durable and easy to maintain
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.