Liberty Origin 96 vs Salomon QST 92
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good value for the price
- Comfortable and easy to ski on
- Not the best for experts
- Some people may not like the design
- Great for advanced intermediate skiers up to advanced level
- Lean towards hard pack friendly
- Excels on firm and corduroy terrain
- Not for beginner skiers
- Priced high
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Desperate with choosing new skis (M, 22YO, 55kg, 181cm)
Also Line Sick Day 94, Salomon QST 98, Atomic Bent Chetler 100, Liberty Origin 96 and 101, Dynastar M-Free 99, Nordica Unleashed 98 (new for 2023 but available in some stores now). Aim for a length somewhere around your height or slightly shorter given your weight and ability level.
1 year ago
Value For Money
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.