Liberty Origin 96 vs Rossignol Trixie
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good value for the price
- Comfortable and easy to ski on
- Not the best for experts
- Some people may not like the design
- Made for all-mountain skiing
- Excellent for powder and hardpack terrain
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Good value for the money
- Rossignol Trixie is a great all-mountain ski
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.