Liberty Origin 96 vs Line Skis Supernatural 86
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good value for the price
- Comfortable and easy to ski on
- Not the best for experts
- Some people may not like the design
- Great for intermediate to advanced skiers
- 86mm underfoot width provides a little bit of stability
- Freeride turn shape and freeride feel
- Fun ski that is unexpected from the Line brand
- Durable and easy to maintain
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.