K2 Mindbender 99Ti vs Rossignol Trixie
- Great for on-piste skiing
- Edge control is unmatched
- Incredible ride
- Consistent feature in the Empora Ski 100 product guide
- Powerful construction
- Made for all-mountain skiing
- Excellent for powder and hardpack terrain
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Good value for the money
- Rossignol Trixie is a great all-mountain ski
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.