- Great for mountain biking
- Well built
- Cheaper than other mountain bikes
- Good for shredding down hills
- Not good for big features or bike parks
- Great for gravel riding
- Good build quality
- Stronger materials and better construction
- Recommended for taller riders
- Protective gear is a must
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.