- Great for East Coast Ice
- Hard charging and also pretty stable on park laps
- Unique board that works well on that east coast ice
- Consistent rider will enjoy this board
- Great for all-mountain snowboarding
- Directional and with a slight swallow tail
- Good for powder and side hits
- Freestyle feeling underfoot
- Floats well in powder
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.