Blizzard Zero G 105 vs Salomon QST Lumen 98
- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
- Great for carving groomers
- Glide on choppy/icy conditions
- Hold up in varied powder
- Super easy to order and get
- Jess from SkiEssentials.com
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.