Blizzard Zero G 105 vs Moment Wildcat 101
Blizzard Zero G 105
in All-Mountain Ski
11 reviewsView Product Details
- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
- Great for those who want a stable ski
- Carves well
- Not as good for those who want to chatter less
- Comes in different colors
- Icelantic nomad 95 is also a good option
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.