Blizzard Zero G 105 vs Line Sick Day 94
- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
- Great for intermediate skiers
- Solid all-mountain ski
- Budget friendly
- Last year's model is still available
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.