Blizzard Zero G 105 vs LINE Chronic Skis
- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Responsive and forgiving
- Armada ARV 86 and 96 are also great
- Good for beginners
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.