Blizzard Zero G 105 vs K2 Luv Bug
- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
- Made for all-mountain skiing
- Provides a stable platform for advanced skiers
- Durable and easy to use
- Comes with a carrying case
- Good value for the price
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.