- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
- Great for a beginner or intermediate skier
- Durable and easy to use
- Good value for the price
- Comes with a carrying case
- Some reviewers say the binding is too stiff
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.