Blizzard Zero G 105 vs Fischer Ranger 94 FR
- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- More forgiving than other all-mountain skis
- Comfortable to ski on
- Good for progressing from beginner to intermediate skier
- Easy to adjust bindings
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.