Blizzard Rustler 9 vs Line Blade
- Great for a versatile ski that is great for all conditions
- Blizzard Rustler 9 is a super fun ski to ride
- All-mountain ski is forgiving and perfect for intermediate skiers
- Great for fast and hard turns
- Versatile in other conditions
- Soft compared to other skis in the same category
- Good for aggressive skiers
- Not great for playful skiing
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Advice on my top three skis
Metal in a ski doesnt automatically make it an expert only ski. The blizzard Rustler 9 has some metal but is super accessible, it's still wider than you need. I would recommend getting Dynastars that you liked for low tide conditions and just rent/demo fat skis if you happen to catch those conditions when you travel. I'm not a fan of the Kore skis for resort skiing, they are a tricky combination of light and stiff
1 year ago
Declivity 102 Ti Sizing
I'd be looking at the new Line Blade Optic series, Solomon Stance, Blizzard Rustler, to put a few other similarly constructed skis on your list. I will personally be on the Blade Optic 96 this year - crazy fun ski and gets up on rails. I haven't been on the Declivity 102, but the 92 is an awesome ski that was a lot of fun as well. With your height/weight, 188 would be good
7 months ago
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.