Blizzard Rustler 9 vs Fischer Outback 68 Crown Xtralite
- Great for a versatile ski that is great for all conditions
- Blizzard Rustler 9 is a super fun ski to ride
- All-mountain ski is forgiving and perfect for intermediate skiers
- Made for powder and backcountry skiing
- 68mm waist width
- 3/4in waist belt
- Dual density foam for a stable, responsive ride
- Torsion bar suspension
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.