Blizzard Rustler 9 vs Blizzard Zero G 105
- Great for a versatile ski that is great for all conditions
- Blizzard Rustler 9 is a super fun ski to ride
- All-mountain ski is forgiving and perfect for intermediate skiers
- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.