Blizzard Brahma 82 vs Rossignol Trixie
- Great for advanced intermediate to advanced skiers
- Composition is made up of a true blend of wood core
- Gets a huge, huge upgrade this year
- Excellent option for that advanced intermediate to advanced level skier
- Good dark horse choice might be the Sego Cleaver all mountain
- Made for all-mountain skiing
- Excellent for powder and hardpack terrain
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Good value for the money
- Rossignol Trixie is a great all-mountain ski
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.