Blizzard Brahma 82 vs Rossignol Black Ops 98 W
- Great for advanced intermediate to advanced skiers
- Composition is made up of a true blend of wood core
- Gets a huge, huge upgrade this year
- Excellent option for that advanced intermediate to advanced level skier
- Good dark horse choice might be the Sego Cleaver all mountain
- Great for on-piste carving
- Stable at high speed
- Good at dealing with crud off-piste
- Hard to find any weaknesses in this ski
- Not as playful as other all-mountain skis
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.