Blizzard Brahma 82 vs Line Blade
- Great for advanced intermediate to advanced skiers
- Composition is made up of a true blend of wood core
- Gets a huge, huge upgrade this year
- Excellent option for that advanced intermediate to advanced level skier
- Good dark horse choice might be the Sego Cleaver all mountain
- Great for fast and hard turns
- Versatile in other conditions
- Soft compared to other skis in the same category
- Good for aggressive skiers
- Not great for playful skiing
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.