Blizzard Brahma 82 vs K2 Indy
- Great for advanced intermediate to advanced skiers
- Composition is made up of a true blend of wood core
- Gets a huge, huge upgrade this year
- Excellent option for that advanced intermediate to advanced level skier
- Good dark horse choice might be the Sego Cleaver all mountain
- Great for a beginner or intermediate skier
- Durable and easy to use
- Good value for the price
- Comes with a carrying case
- Some reviewers say the binding is too stiff
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.