Blizzard Brahma 82 vs K2 Disruption 75
- Great for advanced intermediate to advanced skiers
- Composition is made up of a true blend of wood core
- Gets a huge, huge upgrade this year
- Excellent option for that advanced intermediate to advanced level skier
- Good dark horse choice might be the Sego Cleaver all mountain
- Great for a beginner skiier
- Easy to attach bindings and fit them to boots
- Solid edge control
- All day comfort
- Won't be denied when it comes to making skis that look great
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.