Blizzard Brahma 82 vs Icelantic Saba Pro 107
- Great for advanced intermediate to advanced skiers
- Composition is made up of a true blend of wood core
- Gets a huge, huge upgrade this year
- Excellent option for that advanced intermediate to advanced level skier
- Good dark horse choice might be the Sego Cleaver all mountain
- Great for powder skiing
- Light and easy to ski
- Good edgehold
- Beautiful topography
- Perfect for someone who spends a lot of time in the resort as well
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.