Blizzard Brahma 82 vs Fischer Ranger 99 Ti
- Great for advanced intermediate to advanced skiers
- Composition is made up of a true blend of wood core
- Gets a huge, huge upgrade this year
- Excellent option for that advanced intermediate to advanced level skier
- Good dark horse choice might be the Sego Cleaver all mountain
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Stable and playful
- Titanal cutout
- Good frontside performance
- Allows for exploration off piste
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.